Interview with Neetan Chopra, Chief Digital and Information Officer, IndiGo. Navigating the digital landscape – ChatGPT, staying competitive with other industries, and impactful trends
In this ten-minute interview with Neetan Chopra, IndiGo the Chief Digital and Information Officer shared his views on the transformation of the industry. The beginning of the discussion approached this topic from a broad scope, looking at the APAC region’s relationship with digital and identifying the challenges it brings.
The second half of the interview narrows in on specific uses cases of generative AI, discussion of the transformative potential of ChatGPT, and the selection of two inspiring trends set to make substantial changes to the industry.
From discussion of what makes the “the nurturing ground for transformation” to using digitisation to bridge industries, this interview is packed full of insight.
- Why is the APAC region uniquely suited to leading the digital transformation of the industry?
- What is the greatest challenge in the digital era and how do you overcome this at Indigo?
- Looking at customer experience, does digitisation give aviation the tools it needs to compete with other industries?
- Could you identify some of the most powerful use cases for generative AI, across the business? Do you see it having the potential to transform the industry?
- Which tech trends do you foresee having a significant impact on the digitisation of operations?
Article by Jess Brownlow