- As sustainable aviation fuels emerge as the most promising path to decarbonization what are the policy and mandates that can help drive up scale?
- What are the challenges of financing and how can we take some of the risk away from airlines?
- What kinds of new partnership will emerge to help develop the technology required in the immediate future?
- How can we create an ecosystem far beyond the aviation sector that can help the world meet its stated climate goals?
- What can we do to promote our efforts to the world and ensure that the average passenger and wider community feel the progression?
- Anna Mascolo, President, Shell Aviation
- Lauren Riley, Managing Director, Global Environmental Affairs And Sustainability, United Air Lines
- David Morgan, Director of Flight Operations, easyJet
- Daniel Riefer, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
- Mariam Al Qubaisi, Head of Sustainability & Business Excellence, Etihad Aviation Group