Webinar: Architecting the future of AI-fuelled offer and order management
This month, World Aviation Festival and PROS organised a webinar that looked at ‘Architecting the future of AI-fuelled offer and order management.” Here, panellists discussed the airline industry’s retailing transformation. Covering everything from the importance of commercial autonomy to leveraging artificial intelligence (AI), how to drive a customer-centric offer and order management strategy was explored.
Legacy infrastructure has constrained airlines’ ability to create and dynamically price offers based on individual customer attributes, deliver those offers dynamically, and fulfill the order seamlessly. The ability to do so will bring commercial autonomy to airlines, enabling them to become true retailers. This webinar discusses how airlines can prioritize offer optimization and drive a customer-centric offer and order management strategy powered by proven AI to deliver commercial outcomes and accelerate revenue growth.
To hear the panellists discuss legacy constraints, road mapping the transformation, and much more watch the full webinar here.
- Catarina Silva (moderator) – Strategic Consultant, PROS
- Justin Jander – Director of Product Management, PROS
- Christopher Allison – Director, Product Management (Offer & Order Management), PROS
- Bipin Majevadia – Senior Executive Account Manager, PROS
- Jason Glenn – Director of Sales and Strategic Partnerships, EveryMundo