Interview with Dr. Kerem Kızıltunç, CIO Turkish Airlines – Technology and the aviation industry
This 15-minute interview with Dr. Kerem Kızıltunç, CIO Turkish Airlines and General Manager of Turkish Airlines Technology, covers a wide range of topics varying from the most promising use cases of generative AI to the redesigning of Turkish Airlines’ tech infrastructure to support digital transformation.
Towards the end of the conversation, the CIO selected several of the top technology trends he foresees having the greatest impact on the industry in the coming few years highlighting payments, AI, connectivity, mobile, and more as areas to watch in the near future.
- Could you pick out the three most important investments to prioritise this year?
- How are you redesigning your tech infrastructure to support Turkish Airlines’ digital transformation?
- Can you outline some of the most exciting use cases of generative AI like ChatGPT across the industry?
- How are Turkish Airlines transforming their retail offering?
- Can you identify the top technology trends that you think will make the biggest impact on the industry within the next three years?
For more on Turkish Airlines see Turkish Airlines: profitability, growth, and sustainability
Article by Jess Brownlow