Interview with Jeff Pan, Chief Product Officer, AirAsia Teleport – ChatGPT, future trends, and start ups
Jeff Pan, Chief Product Officer, AirAsia Teleport joined for a five-minute interview discussing the geography of start ups, tech’s evolving position within the aviation industry, and top trends set to impact the industry in a significant way.
One key topic explored is ChatGPT’s potential. Here, the Chief Product Officer explains the ways generative AI is already elevating productivity and the specific areas he does not see the technology making waves.
- Southeast Asia in particular has been identified as primed for rapid expansion of start ups, how would you describe the start up ecosystem in the APAC region as a whole?
- What needs to change for the aviation industry to rival other sectors in terms of digital services?
- What do you see as the biggest barriers to innovation in the industry and how can they be addressed?
- Can you describe the significance of ChatGPT? Where will we see it making tangible changes to the industry if any?
- Which trends do you foresee having the greatest impact on the industry in the next three years?
For more content on generative AI see I asked ChatGPT what it means for the future of the aviation industry and The challenges generative AI poses for the industry.
Article by Jess Brownlow