The client is an aviation group with operations worldwide comprising over 110,065 employees. The ServiceNow solution is used globally by the client and its partners for IT Service Management and Cloud Management.
The client uses ServiceNow to provide support for operational tasks related to IT Infrastructure and wanted to enhance the platform on an ongoing basis, with quicker response time leading to higher user satisfaction and improved user experience.
They were looking for a technology partner who could support and provide solutions for improved user experience in a multi provider environment, and perform new module implementations and integrations with multi-provider ITSM Platforms. The technology partner also had to support in onboarding multi providers to ServiceNow, enhance their cloud utilizations and reporting capabilities, and provide continual improvement.
Mindtree collaborated with the client to instigate a structured delivery process and governance model. They provided support services and solutions in:
- ITSM upliftment, visibility in cloud management and reporting
- Enhanced user experience, redesign and development of the service catalogue
- Automation in user management such as the creation/modification of a cost centre via catalog item
- UAT for cloud module, MFA and change management module
- Client Benefits
- Quicker response time leading to higher user satisfaction
- 85% work performed from offshore
- SLA-based delivery and reduced backlogs
- Faster deployment – Structured process for release management
- Productivity increase via automation of group creation and management, change of TAG between ServiceNow and MS Azure for CostCentre and business service
See the full case study from Mindtree here.