In partnership with World Aviation Festival in Lisbon, sponsors Plan3 conducted a roundtable discussion focused on airline passenger IROPS. From legacy to low cost carriers, 18 airlines signed up to discuss the current landscape of disruption management in the context of a post-pandemic industry in recovery.
As a follow-up piece for our friends in aviation, here is a snapshot of airline passenger disruption management that includes industry metrics, airline feedback from the roundtable, and insights from Plan3 – a leading passenger disruption management solution.
Topics covered in this report include:
Airline Passenger Expectations in 2023
- How the pandemic influenced consumer
- How new consumer behaviour has exposed a trend in airline
- Stats around generational
How Effective are Current Passenger IROP Solutions?
- What does a typical passenger IROPS experience look like?
- Metrics that reveal the efficacy of current IROPS
- The common barriers to smooth disruption
The Challenge of Solving Passenger IROPS Through Automation
- At what point does disruption change the value of the trip for the
- Barriers to scaling
- How to increase self-service through
Article by Plan3